June 10, 2019

In the current heydays of research with psychedelics, the film observes the worldwide first clinical study

outside the hospital but within the group-setting of a well structured meditation retreat during five days

in a ZEN monastery at the Rigi mountain in Switzerland. 3...

April 5, 2019



Collaboration with Pauline Julier

NATURALES HISTORIAE insightfully retraces a critical history of nature. Going from the mythological notions of a world dominated by natural forces to the paradigm of the Anthropocene in which we find ourselves today, Naturales Histori...

January 5, 2019



Les films du chalet loue salle de montage indépendante, équipée avec Imac (27 pouces) + écran EIZO CS2730 (27 pouces) calibré pour étalonnage + enceintes Dynaudio BM5
Adobe Première / AVID

Avec accès à une petite cuisine séparée

(frigo, plaques électriques, machine à...

April 16, 2018

From the very beginning, Mankind has always tried to understand the origin of the universe. However, today we know only 5% of its composition. It is to discover the other 95% that scientists from the CERN are working on building the Future Circular Collider, a new part...

Please reload

News

When I grow up I want to be a recycling container

July 29, 2016

1/1
Please reload

last updates

February 21, 2019

Please reload

Archiv